Friday, March 14, 2014

save with jamie - sicilian squash and chickpea stew

This Sicilian Squash and Chickpea Stew from Save with Jamie tastes just like Moroccan Chicken Couscous from Everyday Food Great Food Fast, one of my favourite recipes ever. Although the seasoning is quite similar, the ingredient list between the two recipes is slightly different and I feel like this one which includes butternut squash in place of chicken is tastier.

For quite some time now we've been eating at least one vegetarian meal per week. If a recipe is tasty, meat or no meat there isn't much of a reason to take note. I doubt we'd ever go vegetarian unless it was for a health concern. I really admire those people who choose to do it. But I believe in variety and enjoying tasting everything this world has to offer and Jamie Oliver's recipes are definitely expanding our family's dinner experiences.

No comments: