Sunday, April 11, 2010

pork paprika

Here's Pork Paprika!
I've only made turkey paprikash before and I wasn't too hot on it. This recipe is very similar to the one I've made before. I just don't think I'm a fan of paprika in general. I'm someone who loves strong flavour whether it's over the top Buffalo wing heat or intense curry spice. This just seemed to have the volume set to 2 on my 11 notch setting. I'd use this recipe again and replace the spice with something I enjoy more, like garam masala.
So this is not a recommendation or make again, however Nuno commented that the way the pork was cooked was quite good.

2 comments:

alma wad said...

I am great fan of paprika but moving into country where it is not always available it happened to me as well that I made a traditional Hungarian dish with chicken curry or vegetable curry ... and they proved to be very tasty ...

Erin said...

Ah, good to know. I was thinking that if we used curry spice we could always use yogurt instead of sour cream in the sauce for a bit of a switch-up.