Wednesday, December 7, 2011

pasta with prosciutto and peas

This is Pasta with Prosciutto and Peas from Great Food Fast.
We love this flavour combination, especially for risotto. The ratio of ingredients is spot-on in this recipe and it really is delicious but I doubt I'd ever have it in linguine again. Ingredients like peas tend to roll to the bottom of the bowl and pairing it with linguine doesn't help things.That's why it works so much better for a risotto. Tasting all the delicious ingredients in one bite has become very important to me since Owen came along. To help, I pull out my handy kitchen shears and go to town on dinners like these for him. But it really is a delicious dinner and if you haven't tried it I really don't think you've lived until you've had parmesan, lemon, prosciutto and peas together.

No comments: