Sunday, April 25, 2010

salami - olive pizza

Oh - my - god, this Salami - Olive Pizza is so yummy!

The last pizza I blogged about I had Nuno take care of the dough for me. Working with anything that includes yeast makes me nervous. But I took a chance and made this pizza all on my own and it worked out perfectly!

I didn't understand why this book would include a recipe for ingredients on a regular pizza. I mean, you really can't think much of salami, black olives and arugula. But, holy cow, taste them together and it really is an incredible combination of flavours that work
so well together. This is not only a make again, I'd highly recommend this to anyone who is into making homemade pizzas. I love the combo so much I'm going to make a sandwich with the same ingredients only using an olive tapenade instead of sliced black olives. This week there is another upcoming arugula recipe and I can't wait to give it a go.

No comments: