Thursday, April 15, 2010

pasta with goat cheese and roasted asparagus

We are entering asparagus season so I had to go ahead and make this Pasta with Goat Cheese and Roasted Asparagus. I never thought I liked asparagus since I grew up eating it boiled, but if you roast it seasoned on a baking sheet or on the grill it's absolutely fantastic. Like all other pasta recipes I've made from EF, this came together quickly. The sauce is a mixture of butter and goat cheese and the chives go very nicely with it. I also added loads of extra pepper to finish because this recipe is made for pepper!

Yesterday Owen turned 5 months old. What a doll he's turning out to be. His swim class was great. It was his first time being in water and he even dunked his head. I'm proud of him, no fussing - just tons of fun. The class is huge, I even reconnected with a couple moms from prenatal yoga class. I hope to get some photos next week and post them.

No comments: