Friday, May 28, 2010

asian salmon patties with sesame mayonnaise and chinese noodles with sesame dressing

This is Asian Salmon Patties with Sesame Mayonnaise and Chinese Noodles with Sesame Dressing and it is delicious. I love all the Asian flavours Everyday Food uses with a mixture of soy, lime and sesame oil. The only problem I have with this meal is how many kitchen utensils you end up using in order to complete it. It seems like every step requires a whole new pan, pot, cutting board, knife or measuring tool. For this reason, I was thinking this meal would be a great demo for the slap chop!

Once dinner was complete it felt like it was worth it, but I really would not want to prepare or clean up after this meal on my own. Guess I'm lucky Nuno is as into cooking as I am because he swooped in and helped finish this meal once things got a little too hairy with Hot Tot and Owen.

No comments: