Sunday, June 7, 2009

the paladium projection

Nuno and I started hanging out in 1998 when attending Sheridan College. For fun one weekend we went to Sega City Paladium and decided to try a "See Your Future Child" morph. We did it twice - once for a girl and once for a boy. We were pretty horrified by the result. I remember being so unimpressed thinking, "Our future kid might look like this freak? Maybe I should break it off!" Lucky for both of us, our chemistry and compatibility has kept us together dispite this future projection. So, we'll see if I give birth to a blotchy skinned little boy without a neck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha!! what a freak. that kid looks nothing like you guys. i love that you guys kept this and now are having a baby. too funny!

Less Lee Moore said...

"Our future kid might look like this freak? Maybe I should break it off!"

LOL!!! You are hilarious.