Sunday, May 24, 2009

pugalug spring fling

Today was the Pug-A-Lug Spring Fling and, as always, it was a great time!

We arrived to have a bunch of people recognizing Hot Tot right away. I guess the Halloween costume gave her a bit of notoriety in the circle of Niagara pug owners. One lady immediately came up and recognized Hot Tot from the Rankin Run yesterday. Turns out she saw us with Tot in my boss' backyard since she lives behind him.

Like always, Tot keeps close to Nuno and I. She always gets shy at these events. We try and encourage her to meet the others.

So she started to warm up a bit to the others in time. I guess it's a little overwhelming when you find yourself surrounded by so many pugs all at once.

But she eventually ventured to hang out with the others.

Whenever I tell stories about attending the Pugalugs, I can never truly show the scale of attendance through the photos. That is until today. Someone had the brilliant idea of a group shot!

By the end, Tot found herself getting tired and relaxed on the cool gymnasium floor.

All the pugs are really so sweet. I'm not sure these sort of events could be held with any other breed of dog, but for pugs gentle disposition it totally works. The event always brings the cuteness out of Tot.

No comments: