Thursday, May 14, 2009

let's let you in on our big news....

I'm so thrilled to finally be able to share the news that Nuno and I are expecting a baby! I'm probably still living on the high cloud of expectant mom-ness even though I've recently entered the second trimester. I was told before conceiving by my doctor that there was no such thing as the 'glow of pregnancy', but I feel like I've been one of those lucky few who is living proof of it.
We had our second ultrasound just this week where the technician showed us all the little baby parts. Face, head, arms, legs - even all ten toes and fingers. It was incredible!

I've been writing about the pregnancy for months now privately. I was thinking, now that our news is revealed, I can open up a few for every ones amusement. And, yes, this journal will be totally over-the-top pregnancy and babyness from now on. Up until now, I never really could understand how people obsessed over stuff like this - but let me tell you, when or if it happens to you, you'll understand. It's the most magical thing.

3 comments:

Emily said...

oh my gosh! i am so happy for you - congratulations! i know i have not posted on livejournal since our baby was born (february 27th) but i do follow your blog here when i have the time. you are going to love being a mom... it is amazing. xo!!

emily (airplanerider)

Erin said...

Aww, it's wonderful to hear from you Emily! I have been checking up to see how things are going with the baby, but I imagine your super busy with mom-duty.
Is there anywhere I can see photos of Cooper? Facebook?
Hope to see you update soon,
Erin

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.