Friday, February 19, 2010

Triple D in B-lo

I've mentioned before about how I have this guilty pleasure in watching the Food Network show Diner's Drive In's and Dives. For anyone who hasn't seen this show, it's a cross America tour of, as the name suggests, Diner's Drive In's and Dives. It's fun to live vicariously through all the greasy, artery clogging and totally indulgent concoctions that exist out there. It's also a lot of fun to see what lengths restaurant owners go to to make quality, from scratch specialties.
I started following Guy Fieri, (who is kinda lame, I know) on Twitter just for the inside scoop on where he was. I joined him just in time for his visit to Buffalo!! I've been looking forward to the season where they feature their stops in B-lo. Although this season hasn't aired in Canada yet, I found these YouTube clips of their choices and I'm now totally obsessed with visiting these places. I hope to blog all about it as we knock them off.













Oh and speaking of TRIPLE D, we are planning a trip to St. Petersburg, Florida in November and I've already found 2 places from the show we'll have to visit.

No comments: