Friday, January 2, 2009

So much happened over Christmas, I'm not sure it's possible to share all the stories but I wanted to share a few highlights.
I'll start with my most special Christmas gift,
Leslie made this apron, and I'm still in shock of how generous this gift is. I love it! Isn't it perfect with the ruffles and rickrack? I always see those average aprons at Olsons or other specialty stores and somehow have never picked one up. How fortunate to have my very own special one now. It's so nice I almost want to wear heels and pearls and pull a June Cleaver... no, I'm not serious.
Christmas Eve was spent with my inlaws. My nephew Ronan is the most perfect child - oh, ever. He wore his santa hat and gave out everyone's gifts. For the first time he knew who we all were. Then, out of no where, he pointed at Hot Tot and said her name. I nearly fainted!
Christmas Day was spent with my Durant family in Toronto. This one is a bitter sweet Christmas because my grandma plans on selling her home (where my dad and his siblings grew up) and moving to a bungalow. She'll still be in Leaside, but it's sad to think there won't be any more photos like this in the same house.
It was a wonderful Christmas and now with this week off I've been reorganizing the house to fit all the new gifts. The big one this year is a Bluray player, which is so worth it if you don't already have one. I never imagined movies could look this amazing.

No comments: