Monday, April 13, 2009

monthy photos

Yesterday was the day Nuno and I decided to share the happy baby news with my grandparents. Our baby will have three great grandparents on my side and one great grandmother on Nuno's. I'm so excited for them to get the chance in their lifetime to be great grandparents. They were all so pleased. We had a few requests to have the baby named after them. We like old fashioned names, but I'm not big on naming children after family members. I want our little one to have their own identity.

My sister-in-law, Sarah, who's also expecting (she's midway through her pregnancy now) has sent all of us belly shots to see how she's growing since we don't get to see her (she lives in Calgary). I thought it would be cool to do the same thing so I took a shot this morning. I don't think I'm showing yet, I'm the same size from the start. So here's the establishing shot - only to grow bigger!! Can't wait!!

No comments: