Friday, July 25, 2008

bahston

We've been home for a week now since our trip to Boston and I now finally have a moment to talk a bit about it. The reason we went to Massachusuettes was to attend Nuno's cousin's wedding. It was so wonderful to travel for a wedding because we were able to enjoy so many new and different traditions, most notably the seafood. I can't go much further discussing New England without stressing how delicious the seafood was - we had crab, shrimp, clams, steamers, mussels, oysters and lobster - the best we've had in our lives. Nuno's family were so hospitable, I just can't say enough about how much I enjoyed their company. His cousins took us in their convertable to Newport Rhode Island where I had a chance to drive on Ocean Drive (the street that follows along the coast) on the most beautiful summer day. That moment had to be the best I've had this year - the wind, the ocean - it was remarkable.

After the wedding weekend we drove up to Boston and enjoyed the city for 3 days. We crammed in so much I'll spare the rambling and share a few special moments in photos.

No comments: